One of the largest Bookstores offering Franchise in Egypt
Franchise in Egypt
- Investment between 400,000 – 800,000 EGP depends on the space and location.
- Returns on investment average 25-35% annually with payback period 2-4 years (your money will be returned within 3-4 years).
- ALEF Bookstores will give you total support – including inventory, training, Promotions, help in setting up the business, Software, ongoing supervision through ALEF Bookstores Team.
- ALEF Bookstores is the market leader.
- Books industry is booming in Egypt.
- Step 1: Submit the Franchise Application form from this link: Franchise Application
- Step 2: ALEF makes an initial evaluation then contact you soon.
- Step 3: Interview with ALEF’s Franchising Committee.
- Step 4: If accepted we start in searching and choosing a suitable location for the store.
- Step 5: Meeting with the board of directors and Contracting.
- Step 6: Intensive training for you in all levels of operating the business to become the Bookstore General Manager.
For more information or questions, contact us through this mail firstname.lastname@example.org