Franchise in Egypt
- Investment between 400,000 – 500,000 EGP depends on the space and location.
- Returns on investment average 25-35% annually with payback period 2-4 years (your money will be returned within 2-4 years).
- ALEF Bookstores will give you total support – including inventory, training, Promotions, help in setting up the business, Software, ongoing supervision through ALEF Bookstores Team.
- ALEF Bookstores is the market leader.
- Books industry is booming in Egypt.
- Step1: Download the Franchise Application form from this link: Franchise Application
- Step2: Send the Franchise Application after filling it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step3: ALEF makes an initial evaluation then contact you soon.
- Step4: Interview with ALEF’s Franchising Committee.
- Step5: If accepted we start in searching and choosing a suitable location for the store.
- Step6: Meeting with the board of directors and Contracting.
- Step7: Intensive training for you in all levels of operating the business to become the Bookstore General Manager.
For more information or questions, contact us through this mail email@example.com