Five reasons to invest and open a branch with ALEF Bookstores
- Investment between 150,000 – 300,000 USD depends on the space and location.
- Returns on investment average 25-35% annually with payback period 3-5 years (your money will be returned within 3-5 years).
- ALEF Bookstores will provide total you total operational and strategic support – including inventory, training, promotions, help in setting up the business, software, ongoing supervision through ALEF Bookstores Team.
- ALEF Bookstores is the market leader in Egypt and expanding internationally.
- Unique product offering and bookstore brand experience that can easily compete and acquire a considerable share in the international book market.
- Step1: Download the Franchise Application from this link: Franchise Application
- Step2: Send the Franchise Application after filling it to email@example.com
- Step3: ALEF makes an initial evaluation then contact you within 2 weeks.
- Step4: Interview with ALEF’s Franchising Committee.
- Step5: If accepted we start in searching and choosing a suitable location for the store.
- Step6: Meeting with the board of directors and Contracting.
- Step7: Intensive training for you in all levels of operating the business to become the Bookstore General Manager.
This information for Franchise outside Egypt.
For more information or questions, contact us through this mail firstname.lastname@example.org